Images of Marion Indiana
Historic Architecture

Click image(s) to enlarge


Images: Marion


141 Third Street


Former Grant County Jail

Third and Branson.


Former Grant County Jail

Third and Branson. A. A. Faulstich, Architect.


Grant County Courthouse

1880. A dome was removed in 1943.


Iroquois Building

4th and Adams.


Marion National Bank

4th and Washington.


Marks Block

123 E Third St.


United Telephone Building

100 Block E 5th Street.